What are you doing right now?

im drinking a glass of zinful white zinfandel wine mixed with gingerale & eating a turkey & cheese lunchable that has 2 oreos in it. im really full & feel disgusting for eating this though, but im bored so whatever. i think im going to go smoke a ciggerate.. i sure wish i could quit smoking. what are you doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm being bored, thats about it.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• eating some walnuts..drinkin some water...waiting for my headache to go away...and catching up on my tv shows..right now its the vampire diaries..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I'm about to continue watching the rest of the 4th season of Dexter.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Watching reruns of Two and a Half Men w/ DH and answering questions on cafemom.com
    Callie140

Answer by Callie140 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• thinking about going to bed. i have insomnia so i don't sleep but if i don't at least lay in the dark and try , i get sick.
    binker55

Answer by binker55 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Debating on going to get some ice cream, wondering why the house looks like a tornadoe hit it and asking myself if I should start on it now or when the boys are asleep
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Watching Arrested Development eating ice cream cake from our anniversary last week and waiting for hubs to get home from the store.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Getting fat and watching SNL. Man I love reeses!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Getting irritated that my 5 yr old isn't sleeping yet...he is in bed but says "mom" every now and then so I have to check on him...it gets old!!! wondering when will i ever get a break from the life I live and trying to decide which Ben and Jerrys ice cream I want
    the heath bar crunch...or...the one with cookie dough one one side and brownies on the other side
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I was just wishing I could go back to sleep...but now thinking being at crazymom's house eating reeses sounds better. lol

Also wishing I could take a shower, I've been having a lot of trouble lately getting in and out of the tub, so if DH is gone...I can't take one. Which really sucks!!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2010