Does anyone know anything about D.I.S (Dynamic Income Solutions)?

Are they legit? Their website says that they don't sell anything so what do they do to earn money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• It looks like a pyramid scheme you get so many people to join and so on it keeps on going that way everyone you get in gets you paid and everyone they get in gets them paid.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I would not reccomend it, the woman I talked to left cause it was just to difficult, not the work, but the system. Sounds like a scheme to me too, Tthey are not something you should waste you time on.

You can find rreal jobs like The Hilton,Uhual,American Airlines etc.. working from home on this site. click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I would not recommend it either. It is a classic pyramid scheme. I can help you out. I work from home, there is a fee to start, but it is a REAL biz. No MLM or Pyramid Schemes. Message me if you want more info.
    xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 1:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Let me settle this once and for all.
    1. If you want to know what the company is about then why don't you attend a live call and hear it as well as judge for yourself? Why do you always post as 'Anonymous'?

2. pinkdragon36 - You have no knowledge of the company as displayed by your comment starting with "It looks like". The question was does anyone KNOW anything? Refer to point #1.

3. IraqiVetWife - Same as #2 and anyone who doesn't put the time and effort into a company will not find it easy. There are many 'paid by the hour jobs' out there and you can go to www.IncomeSolutions4all.com to look for them.

4. xxmandyraexx - Same as #2 - in addition it is unethical to bad mouth something that is ethical and works in order to try to get people to build your business.

5. Anyone who wants more information is invited to visit www.dynamicincomesolutions.com - get the real information straight from the company itself.
    FamilyWellness

Answer by FamilyWellness at 9:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Familywellness, #1, what does it matter to you if I post anonymously? I do it, because while, yes I am looking for an at home job/business, I don't want to be bombarded with "offers". #2- I don't want to attend a live call, because then I have to give my name, address, phone number, etc. and I don't want to be bothered if I am not interested. #3. I went to the company website (before I had even posted this) and it is VERY vague about what they do so that is why I posted here. #4. If everyone at Dynamic Income Solutions is as rude as you are, then NO THANKS, I think I will take my business elsewhere.

Anonymous