what would you do if your husband would rather surf the net then do anything including have sex with you...?

granted,, if i initiate it he will be willing, most the time.. plus little - no foreplay and no cuddling. i said maybe one night he will actually want to cuddle with me. he says he shows his love by staying home.. he is home every day . ... on the computer..

p.s its not porn, or chats or anything like that , he will look up news, blogging sites, whatever..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• barbecuingI'd encourage some time out away from the house (and computer) together. A walk in the part or around the block, a trip to get ice cream, a trip to the library or some communities do the free family night movies. I understand why he does it. I do it myself. There is just so much information out there and so little time to learn about it all and one link leads to another interesting link full of information we didn't know. I don't live with anyone so my time is my own but if someone is around I do not get on the computer. As soon as they walk out the door I'm back on again though! So just talk to him about family time away from the computer. Even a cookout in the backyard might work keeping him busy grilling.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• id probably break the damn computer. or call and have the internet shut off. (i dont know what happened honey, maybe you forgot to pay it)
    Anonymous

• talk to him about it?
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Things are addicting. You're just going to have to take the ranes on this one. Make plans for you and him. Make the foreplay and everything else. It sucks....but I've learned that if my husband gets in from work and I tell him that I missed him and how sexy he looks. He's more into talking to me and doing things with me. But if I don't try, he just watches tv or serf the net too. It gets to the point when you want help with the marriage, help from your other half...and you find out that the only help your going to get is from yourself. But with my husband....I've learned that even if I'm just trying and he's not...I'm alot happier. It's amazing how one person trying can make both people happy. I'm not saying you don't try....but we have to do everything in life, even when it comes to marraige
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I would talk to him first and if that don't work then I would just shut down the internet
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• for me its reversed -- I lately, would rather be online than to have sex...but of course if he initiates it, I will do it....for me its just because I am in a "phase" ( that has come and gone before) where I dont want it...but I am not sure what to say if this has always been a thing for you ( unless he just started doing this...,maybe its a phase too)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• "p.s its not porn, or chats or anything like that , he will look up news, blogging sites, whatever.."

Come on, get out of here. If he is turning to the computer rather than have sex for you, he is taking pleasure in something online, and it is not the blogs or the news. Are you that dense?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• What's his diet like? Sounds to me as if he's deficient in all the B vitamins, vitamin C, iron, magnesium and zinc, all of which are vital to a healthy sex drive. Does he exercise? I'm betting he doesn't. Lack of sufficient exercise can drop hormone and serotonin levels.
    So what would I do? I'd start making him strawberry, orange and parsley smoothies and lentil and sweet potato casseroles and getting him out to walk for 20 minutes before every meal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2010