Cervical cancer victims

I have a gut feeling I have or will develope this. I am 25 years old. As a teen, I was a slut. 6 years ago I met my husband. At age 21 is when I began fearing of cervical cancer & got checked. A LEEP fixed my high-risk dysplasia casued by HPV-16. For the past 4-6 months I have constant bloody discharge & chronic pelvic & lower back pain. I had a pap the other day & they said I could not have an HPV test becasue Im not 30. So, I am waiting for the results....

My question is did you have any symptoms before they diagnosed you with cervical cancer?? Experts say HPV has not symptoms & only in advance cancer do the persist. I swear 3 yrs ago when I had "pre-cancer" I FELT it!! P.S. I demanded an hpv test 3 yrs ago-if I hadent, the pap wouldve never caught it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Health

• wow...i went through all that stuff myself too...but the part about you goin through a "slut phase" you dont have to be a slut to get somethin..did you know if you sleep with little as 2 partners you could go through the same thing! all i can say is do yourself a favor...do tons of research..lookin on the internet...you'll get tons of answers and its always a good idea to be aware of what your goin through or what you could go through
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I do intensive research on this subject. Infact, I do many college essays on it & hope I can start or be apart of a non-profit organization who advocates and prevents the rising numbers of cervical cancer.

I have about every symptom of CC. People at higher risk are ones who have had multiple partners, began sex young, who smoke, have taken birth control pills for over 5 years (all describe me,) The pain, bleeding, and discharge is getting more consistant. I know everyone's experience is different--I want as much info as I can get. ...I will not be satisfied until justified!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• i would continue with your regular paps, but i would also consider revamping your health, living well, eating clean, exercising regularly. perhaps consider seeing a homeopath as well. i wish you the best of health and good luck on your test results! hang in there!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2010