Will you pray for me?

Altho I am a Christian...I didn't specify Christians because people are people in hard times. I am having an extremely difficult time tonight dealing with my brother and his family. They have hurt my innocent child playing games. They thrive on drama...and create it every chance they can. I keep to myself and stay away from it...unless I HAVE to deal with them. Those times I am nice because I just don't want the issues. I guess that makes them more mad because they look for every opportunity to wreak havoc in way or another.

My daughter is 14, and a great kid! I'm not just saying that because I'm her mother...we have had no major problems with this kid! She doesn't 'mess with' or hurt anyone. Yet, my family throws her under the bus to hurt me...never realizing they hurt her more. I'm ready to bash skulls tonight.....I'm struggling to keep it together. I can't begin to explain how mad I am. Please help. Thanks a lot!

Loryl

Asked by Loryl at 12:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Is there anyway to get away from them? If not, yes take you daughter to the side and talk with her. Console her and then why don't you pray with her? I will pray that God gives you peace in the midst of that storm. I will pray that somehow you can get out of the situation you are in. I will pray that your daughter knows she is fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God. I could go on but this is not really the form for it. Be blessed.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:39 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Take deep breath.....if this is happening whenever you get together with them then don't put her in that position. Talk to your family in a rational tone and tell them you will not bring your daughter over to get lambasted by them. Give your daughter a big hug and apologize to her for their behavior. Yes, I will pray for you and your daughter and the situation. grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 12:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I will pray but hun. I'm not sure how much that will help in your sit. If they are hurting your child you need to protect her and cut them out of her life. I know you may not want to hear that but it's the truth. You are showing great restraint I would have already bashed their heads in for that I admire you. Good luck I hope it gets better. Protect that baby even at 14 she is still your baby If you ever need to talk pm me.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Absolutely! Saying a prayer for you, and hoping your situation improves.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Saying a prayer for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2010