Breast Implant Q

Well I know for sure I want to get breast implants...i've had 4 kids and some how my boobs have shrunk, usually i thought they get bigger but of course mine did not :) I have a size A and would love to be a full C. Anyways, i was wondering on average how much do they cost? I know in bigger cities like in Cali or New york are going to probably be crazy expensive, but i live in michigan, kalamazoo mi to be exact. Its not real big. but its a decent sized average city. So i would appreciate the help, anyone that has had them done before or knows someone that has had them done?

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 12:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Prices vary with doctors, type of implants and where you live. Just call a doctor and ask. My mom's were $2,000.
    Anonymous

• Last night on 48 hours they talked about a lady who they thought killed her husband and then went out and got a $6,000 boob job. That was in San Diego
    Anonymous