Breast Implant Q

Well I know for sure I want to get breast implants...i've had 4 kids and some how my boobs have shrunk, usually i thought they get bigger but of course mine did not :) I have a size A and would love to be a full C. Anyways, i was wondering on average how much do they cost? I know in bigger cities like in Cali or New york are going to probably be crazy expensive, but i live in michigan, kalamazoo mi to be exact. Its not real big. but its a decent sized average city. So i would appreciate the help, anyone that has had them done before or knows someone that has had them done?

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 12:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• About 4 grand, ballpark. Good luck, you're gonna love em!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• just hope they don't leak. there are lots of things that are not great about implants so just make sure u know all the bad as well as the good and get a recommended doctor. there are a lot of quacks out there
    Anonymous