What do you use to "freshen" up the bathroom when it's stinky?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 1:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I turn on the exhaust alot and let it run because we shut our bathroom door....little kids around here. Febreeze air fresheners lasts along time. A Glade "plugg in" works great for a small bathrooms. You can spray perfume on the lamps, but not too much. You can spray perfume on a paper towel and lay the paper towel in the trash. Fabuloso smells good in the toilet or put in one of those toilet cleaners in the tank.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• you mean just to make it smell good?

Tea Tree Oil or a favorite Essential Oil scent.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Well, if it's really smelly, pour some bleach in the toilet and let it sit there. Then after about ten minutes, I usually brush out the toilet and flush. That pretty much freshens it up. I also clean the entire bathroom with either bleach or alcohol. My daughters used to light candles and matches.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Vinegar and orange oil

Answer by rkoloms at 9:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I keep a bucket of microfiber cloths in a water/vinegar/lemon oil mix under the sink. Everyday I can grab a cloth and give the room a quick wipe down, then toss the cloth in the laundry.
    Anonymous