33weeks pregnant chest pains ect.

Okay so the hospital I am gonna have the baby @ sucks and they are rude, tonight I had some hard chest pains hit me, and I went light headed and got dizzy. Now my neck is all uncomfortable and hurtting with pains, is this normal during pregnancy? This is my 3rd and I don't remember this with the others..... Please give me advice! Thank you!

shi_ree

Asked by shi_ree at 1:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well its normal just drink cold water through the day n lay u neck on a soft high pillow and good luck on the baby
    babygurl391

Answer by babygurl391 at 2:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Chest pains can be normal... I had them, they were nothing bad. I worried as well.

I'm sorry, prego-ness can be tough, never truly knowing what is what, what "could" be serious, what are they going to just send you home for... do I want to use the money to be seen and it end up being nothing.

So here's my motto... you know you.... How worried are you truly? If overly worried go in tonight. If not, wait till morning call your OB ASAP and go up.

Chest pains when your stomach is that big can be from all the cramming. your stomach is probably contracting here and there too. This can cause pain. This can make it very difficult to breath. Just sit up STRAIGHT, take slow deep breaths as deep as your body will let you. I wasn't so lucky I could only take like half a deep breath. : ( It worried me like no other. Try to do something relaxing and try a tylenol to help as well. Drink your water... and relax. for 30 min. it may ease.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I get light headed and dizzy all the time with this baby but never did with DS. I had chest pain with DS tho I would just pop some tums and it usually went away. It always felt like there was some thing stuck in my chest or some thing.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 2:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• drink lots of water and rest! you can also change the hospitol and doctor if you are not comfy there. good luck to you. : )
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 3:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• It could very well be coming from anxiety- you just said the place you are having your baby at sucks and the people are rude. It's totally normal to be really anxious of course and that doesn't make things any easier... Rest, do something special for yourself, and if you haven't already, plan, pack, whatever makes you feel more prepared- that may help with the anxiety. Whatever it is your anxious about, try to deal with it. If you are just worried, get some rest as best you can, watch a funny movie. Most important though is rest, relax, and try to calm yourself... that'll make the labor go better as well. Good luck!
    AlleyK

Answer by AlleyK at 10:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2010