what do you plan on naming your baby and how did you come up with it?

my daughter will be here this coming sat. her name is kehaunani kekona hortencia deleon. pronounced kay*how*nani...the first 2 names it means heavenly beautiful second child ...the rest hortencia is my husbands moms name and of course then my husbands last name.....and dont bash if you dont like it...its beautiful and unique and if your too illiterate to understand nationalities then dont comment. this is jus for fun not for judging

momOF2Girls0710

Asked by momOF2Girls0710 at 2:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Dylan (My first) was basically a dice roll. No i am not kidding I picked out 6 names. 3 that i liked and 3 that my husband liked and i rolled for his name. I did the same to pick Alexander

Jeffery-Rex Aidan was named after my Husband's uncle and grandfather (Jeffery and Rex) and I just fell in love with the name Aidan.

Mikhail was a little easier for me his name came to me in a dream. His middle name is Aaron (Elvis' middle name)
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 3:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• is this Hawaiian? doesn't nani mean "cooter"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I always loved the name Lily. It sounds and looks very sweet. Her full name is Lillian though but we call her Lily.
    Our son...if we have one (this child has not even been concieved yet! lol) will probably be named Colten/Colton Alexander because it sounds like a nice strong name. :)
    Is Kehaunani Hawaiian? We are military living there now and it sounds like it might be. I never see anyone on cm who is from here!
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 3:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• my first I just loved the name since I was little. Nataleigh Marie. I spelt it that way because my middle name is leigh. my second was suppose to be Brooke Lea but my df was listening to Eminem and said he wanted it to be Halie, so we named her Halie Joy, the Joy is after my mother, Joyce. My third (and current preggers) will be named Maximus Ivan. My df loves Gladiator and wanted to name him the whole name but I told him no so he settled for Ivan, his fathers middle name, Which is hilarious because his initials will be M.I.B. lol
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• my daughters name is hailey. found it in the baby name book and just loved it. i didnt like the other spellings i thought tthis spell was so pretty. now my son is espn. my husband saw in a maxium mag that 6 kids in the use were named espn he was hooked! lol
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 7:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• my daughters name is Devon, my husband actually picked it out and i liked it, we argued over it for a month because i had only heard of boys named Devon and he had only heard of girls named Devon so we figured it's a gender neutral name and i still love it
    Melissa_anne

Answer by Melissa_anne at 7:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• My son is Keaton Patrick... Keaton afyer the actor Michael Keaton.
    My daughter is Hazel Renee'... Hazel is my great grandmother and i wanted something old school lol.
    Im now 34wks with another girl, she will be Cheyenne Elizabeth... My sister picked the name from the show "Reba" and i liked it.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 7:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• DD is Jayne Cora
    Jayne is the femine form of Jon her dad who passed away before she was born, and Cora I just love how it sounds with Jayne
    If she would have been a boy it would have been Easton Paul -- we agreed on a boys name for he passed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• My son's name is Cesar Santos after his dad and he step grandfather who never got the chance to have kids of his own. The hubby and I are still battling for our daughter's name. I love the names Maribella, Catalina, Angelina and Cassielle but the hubby doesn't good thing we have 3 months left.
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• for the anon dumbass that asked if its hawaiian yes but no it doesnt mean cooter..illiterate nasty! it means beautiful...see right there it says heavenly BEAUTIFUL....dont be immature!
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2010