What is the most sophisticated product that you've ever seen?

Look below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Victoria secret chocolate bra, I purchased one, and I love it. My breast needed this bra, now I can wear my summer tops with ease. I also love my 15 year old son's Ipod touch, this thing does a lot.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• GE Healthcare announced the commercial release of a new, smartphone-size imaging tool that lets physicians carry ultrasound technology in their pockets. The group says its Vscan imaging device is now commercially available after receiving clearance by the FDA in the U.S. and getting the CE Mark from the European Union and the Medical Device License from Health Canada. Specifically, Vscan is cleared as a prescription device for ultrasound imaging, measurement, and analysis in the clinical applications of abdominal, cardiac (adult and pediatric), urological, fetal/OB, pediatric, and thoracic/pleural motion and fluid detection.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Wow..now thats what I see them using everyday in the not so far future! I also see them getting cheap enough for individuals to buy...just like those things that let you hear the heart beat....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• That is awesome.  I saw it on our local news health report a couple of months ago.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• breasts, not breast
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2010