I am six months pregeant and I am constantly horny. To the point of wanting it all the time and doggy style is about the only way I can take it. My DH loves it but I think I am wearing him out. LoL!!! I have heard that some pregeant women go through this as well. Has anyone else had this experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yea, I guess it's hormones. At least your married, I wasn't.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Oh my gosh YES!!!!! From about 5 months on for me! Me and my DH did it daily and I even wanted to do it with others!! LoL My DH had to go out of town for three weeks and I was going crazy. By BFF (female) seriously would come over to help me out. Like you, the doggy position was about the most comfortable and easiest to work with for both of us. It is normal so enjoy it!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• its totally normal...and it sux at 6 months cuz its hard bein so horny and so big and can barely do anything..i felt so bad for my man cuz i was wanting it like 3/4 times a day but he was doin most of the work...although im sure he didnt mind. only thing is now im at my last week...im so freakin turned on all the time but i dont want to do anything cuz i have some issues in my lower area(varicose c> veins) so im not comfertable doin it anymore..talk about a challenge! its funny though cuz i was at my all time high the first few weeks.....poor guy couldnt even sleep cuz id be right there wakin him up..we'd do it like 5/6 times a day jus cuz i wanted it so bad,but back then i could still move and do things. isnt it funny how high our hormones get lol.
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• not me lol I didn't want sex at all, it hurt
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2010