Will you be joining in BoobQuake tomorrow?

It's about dressing immodestly, to try and provoke an earthquake, since some religious leaders have claimed that the way women dress is the cause.

Find out more about it here.

http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/in-name-of-science-i-offer-my-boobs.html

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 10:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• That is the funniest, craziest, strangest, oddest..etc etc thing I have ever heard of! LOL

People can be so stupid! I am talking about the guy who said that about the quakes...stupid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Ohhhh are we throwing virgins in volcano's again... it's been a long time. :)
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• please tell me this is a joke!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• LOL I would love to join in, but I will be landing in Manchester UK at 11:00 am BST and I will still have a two hour drive from the airport.  I will probably be spending the rest of the day sleeping.  I really hate flying!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• LOL! I'm so there.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Yup got an invite via Facbook this morning lol, I cracked up laughing. Most of my friends have decided to join in on the boobquake fun lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I was thinking about it but really I don't think I have enough boobage for it. I can't do the short shorts thing either without causing a scare from stretchmarks that go down my thighs.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Kristi, I don't have much in the boobage department either, but that's what they make padded push-up bras for. Besides, just showing your face can be considered being immodest.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Oh heck yea I am doing it. I am lifting "the ladies" up with a great bra and wearing a low cut shirt. YEY BOOBQUAKE
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• LMAO!! Yup I;ll join in! ROFL!!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2010