my skin looks dull,pal, and dried in spit that i always do faicals and moisterize it.but still i have big pores wat should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• for big pores try a mud mask
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:58 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• The size of your pores is genetic and there is nothing you can do about it unfortunately.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Avoid white sugar like the plague...coffee too~
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• First, drink a LOT of water. This will help to hydrate your skin. Use a facial scrub to get rid of dead skin and use a toner to treat your large pores.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Nothing you put ON your skin has anywhere near the effect as what you put IN your body to make it beautiful..seriously, eat lot's of fruits and veggies and stay away from crap foods and you'll not only feel better but you'll be happier with what you see in the mirror as well ;)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:04 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• thx a lot guyssss u were helpful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Use hot water to wash your face then really cold water to rinse and drink lots of water. I had large pores and the best thing I did for my skin was to start drinking LOTS of water. I don't drink sugary drinks or coffee either, just water and honey sweetened green tea.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Wow, I just noticed how my pores are a lot bigger than they used to be. Thanks PP about mentioning the coffee. I had no idea and I drink a ton of it.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 4:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Use a mask to remove the dead skin cells and a astringent to close up your pores.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2010