where to order pics online?

i am looking for more professional quality picture developing online, for enlargements. anyone have some good sites?

susanjpt

Asked by susanjpt at 10:51 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Shutterfly. The print quality I think is great and prices reasonable not to mention a wide variety of other fun things to choose from. The other great thing is that they are linked with Target so you can get prints ( up to 8x10) in an hour at your nearest store.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I use Walgreens. If you order the matte prints, they look very nice. You can't pick them up at the store because they are printed in a lab and not at your neighborhood location, but they always look great and the price is good. You can sign online for coupons.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I use MyPhotoPipe.com for my professional looking prints. They are always have prints on sell and the quality is better than shutterfly, snapfish, kodak, etc.
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 10:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I love Creative Memories online photo center. You not only can order prints but can order other gift stuff with your photos. They also have great prices. www.cmphotocenter.com. You will need a consultants ID to set up a free account with them. If you need that ID, let me know and I can get one for you.
    scrapsandsnaps

Answer by scrapsandsnaps at 1:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Another great place if you have one nearby is Kit's/Ritz/Wolfe. I used to use them exclusivley but they shut down the one in my neck of the woods, which is why I'm using Shutterfly/Target. I tried Walgreens but I didn't care for them. And I absolutely despise Walmart.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I enlarged some pictures we took in Italy to 11 x 14 to frame them and I used Shutterfly. They look great. Your camera has to be taken into consideration, too, but if you have a decent camera, then enlarging them should be fine. I think shutterfly will also tell you if the resolution is not high enough for the picture you are having printed. I've made calendars and have added scanned photos from when my husband was a kid and it would tell me the resolution wasn't high enough.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:41 AM on May. 1, 2010