Red feet?

Hello ladies
I've been part of the forum but i'm mostly lurking coz i'm still getting used to my lil girl hehe
She's 10 weeks today.Lately I noticed that the soles of her feet become VERY red.Even if they aren't cold or too warm they become red (the color goes back to normal if i press on them and becomes red again).
I can't find any info on if its normal or not so i decided to ask ur opinion.
She has heart murmur level 1 out of 6 but her pedi thinks it's a innocent one and didnt send us to any further testings.
Now i worry that this feet issue can have something to do with the heart condition (someone told me something like that and i cant get it out of my head).

How about u?Did u notice if ur baby's feet become red?
Thanks for reading

girl-23

Asked by girl-23 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The response you mentioned is in reaction to blood circulation. If the skin turns white when you touch it, you are temporarily pushing blood out of that portion of the tissue (hence the white color). This is normal for infants.

If it still bothers you, take her back to the doctor.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Thanks for the response.Did u mean its normal for the feet to become red or that the skin turns white when i touch it?
    girl-23

Answer by girl-23 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2010