Christians, what was your service about today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Gospel of John 10:27-30 Jesus said: “My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish. No one can take them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can take them out of the Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.”
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 11:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• My service was last night... I forgot the name of the topic he chose but it was about how we will need to move to a new building and how God has been there for the church during every transition then we made declarations of things over our own lives in the area of healing, finances , family, jobs, homes and more. We have every service on podcast if anyone is ever interested in listening.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I don't go to church on Satan's day
    Anonymous

• Sadly, I missed the assembling of the saints today.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I went yesterday. The sermon was on how judgment differs from discernment (Matthew 7:1-3, Luke 6:41-42,John 7:24, and Romans 2:1). He called it, "Don't Let Your Yardstick Become a Boomerang". LOL
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• "I don't go to church on Satan's day"

Our church has services EVERY day of the week, so we must be extra evil, huh?
    Anonymous

• my dad's sermon was basically "are you an American Christian or a Christian American". it was all about politics and how our political label should always come second to our religious label...and that the political label doesnt matter so long as we are doing what God wants. for the month of April my dad has been doing sermons on Christian Identity...so far he hasnt said anything that makes my liberal Christian self not want to come anymore.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Saturday is the TRUE sabbath if you go to church on Sunday then you are worshiping Satan ask Lexi she's an SDA too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• EVERYDAY is the LORD'S DAY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• The sabbath is any time you rest in the Lord. My church is about learning a deeper understanding of what the scriptures say, not the opinions of man.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2010