Is this normal ladies ?

ok so i had sex 2 or 3 days ago we didnt use protection .. he popped my cherry .. then that very same day i felt butterflies in my stomach after wards .. the next day i began bleeding from my vagina .. i knew my period shouldnt come untill 1 more week or so .. so the bleeding had stopped for the rest of the day .. now today i am bleeding again .. but im sure this is menstrual bleeding because my menstrual looks and feels a certain way my stomach i really tight at the top under my breast .. my breat are a little softer than usual .. ive been really tired ( yesterday went to sleep at 7 woke up at 9 went back to sleep woke up this morning at 9 and im still tired ) i noticed that i have been really aggravated and i feel bloated . i read that menstrual and early pregnacy can seem the same but can trick you .. could i be pregnant ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You would not have signs after 2 or 3 days. Since you didn;t use protection, I  hope you're ready incase you are. That was kind of STUPID.

Anonymous

• You most definately would NOT be feeling anything this early!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• TROLL. GET BC AND GET OFF YOUR MOM ACCOUNT
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 2:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• No you can't be pregnant!!!!!...I reached thru the internet and checked for you....jesus seriously! i am sick of these stupid ass questions. If you can't figure it out on your own then you shouldn't have sex, Period! Get a f****n test done for god sakes and stop asking people who aren't doctors over the interent dumb ass troll!!!!
    Anonymous

• I never understood why people have unprotected sex unless they're ready for a child....Not ready? BC AND CONDOM....enough said...
    MillieJ

Answer by MillieJ at 4:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2010