hi ladies

hi ladies does anyone have yahoo and we can talk on there and I can show u ladies my belly because some ppl are telling me im just bloated and my stomach is hard and im feeling movement

babygirl4500

Asked by babygirl4500 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why don't you just post a picture and ask the question? How far along are you?
    Anonymous

• I can do that how do i post the picture? according to the calculator im 26 wks
    babygirl4500

Answer by babygirl4500 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Well if you are 26 weeks. Yes you can feel movement and can be showing. Just ingore them. I don't know why they would not think you could not feel movement. Because that comes around 16 weeks. AS for showing. Everyone is different. I show really early with mine. I am on my third and 11 weeks and look like I am 6 month pregnant.
    Anonymous

• really oh wow! cuz my friend mom is a nurse or whatever and i had to pee in the cup for the dr. and shes like ohh that was like a pregnancy test and they would of came back and told you if you were but i didnt even tell them i thought i was. i was going to start drinking slim quick to get a flat belly. im still in physical eduction unfortuantly so i dont what to do. in physical i have to do sit-ups and stuff and after im done with that the baby still moves and my belly is still hard
    babygirl4500

Answer by babygirl4500 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• You have me so confused. If you took a test at the Dr. Did they ever call you back and tell you the results? If not why did you not call and find out. I

f you are physical eduction  you need to let them know you are pregnant and can't do sit ups at all(it is ok to a certain point and then you need to stop). You belly is going to be hard. You uterus is up above your pelvic bone and it is going to make your tummy hard. it is not going to be soft if you are pregnant.

Anonymous

• what im saying is i didnt tel the dr. when should I stop doing sit-ups.
    babygirl4500

Answer by babygirl4500 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Well if you did not tell the Dr how did the know to test you. I don't remember when it is. But if you are pregnant you need to be seeing a Dr and they will be able to tell you this.
    Anonymous

• no they tested me because i tend to get dizzy.
    babygirl4500

Answer by babygirl4500 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• So did they test for pregnancy? You are making no sence to me.
    Anonymous

• lmao srry. they tested me to see why i was dizzy. they DIDNT test for pregnancy
    babygirl4500

Answer by babygirl4500 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2010