let the kid pee

I see all the itme on here the anti pee outside moms. Nay other moms on here like me who say 'just let the poor kids pee!' I mean who cares? It's a id they don't even produce THAT much and lets face it ti's steril. It only stinks if your child isn't drinking enough so don't give me that eaither. A child just can't hold it so I do and will always let me kids pee when they need to go no matter if we are at the park or in the mall parking lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Just yesterday my 5 year old daughter peed beside the car at a wal-mart. She said she had to go and must have ment it because she left behind a HUGE puddle! I always let mine go.
    Anonymous

• I let mine pee
    Anonymous

• If I think they can't make it I let them pee. The most public place was on the side of a gas station that had no bathrroms. I have the pic to! my 2 sons butts hanging out and DD squatting beside the shell station in broad day light!! They pee just because in the back yard though. DS's and DD. M
    Anonymous

• we have a potty in the back of the van. If they have to pee they go then I dump it out usually when we get home. We just started keeping in the car because my daughter WILL NOT pee on the big potty. It scares her and she just can't get it out! Our son has learned to stand up and will go anywhere now.
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I can understand if you are somewhere that doesn't have a restroom. But the mall parking lot? I guess it depends on how old they are. If they are just potty trained and can't hold it very long at all, okay. If they are ten and still peeing in the mall parking lot, I think you're just being lazy and teaching them bad habits by not taking them to the mall restroom.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• If there is a bathroom nearby, my child will use the toilet. She's a human being, not a wild animal. If we are driving, and she needs to go, and there are no rest stops in plcae, fine. I really don't take LONG road trips, so.
    Anonymous