Ever had this happen? TMI(Sorry)

Last night I had a Whopper from Burger King for dinner. Felt fine all night, then suddenly at 5am I woke up with a HORRIBLE stomach cramping. I thought maybe it was going to be diarrhea, but then I also felt the urge to throw up. When I did start throwing up t was just clear fluids. I felt like I was dry heaving. Now my stomach has been hurting all day and I have just never felt like this in my life. I thought at first it was food poisoning but when I called the hospital they said it would have been much worse. I am 6 months pregnant. Could something be wrong with the baby? I do feel it moving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Health

• It sounds like a stomach virus. Rest, drink water/ ginger ale, and do not worry about the baby. It should have no effect on the baby as long as it is over in a day or two.
    Anonymous

• stomach flu hon, rst and drink alot. water can actually cause vomiting and its heavy(doc told me this when we all had the flu) try childrens pedialyte, diet 7 up, and water if you can tolerate it. feel better soon, baby is just fine hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• sounds like a gallstone attack.
    Anonymous

• Gallstone attack????
    Anonymous

• rest assured, it's not gallstones lmao! have you had a bowel movement yet? you might feel much better afterwards. sometimes people just have tummy trouble. honestly, it could be as simple as gas. no one wants to believe that gas could hurt that bad, but it really can. same is true for indigestion. it's ok, if it were anything serious, you would have more symptoms. baby is just fine : )

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• damn gut bombs! lol flush that body clean.
    Anonymous

• sounds like gallstones to me too.
    Anonymous

• I would discuss the possibility of gallstones with your doctor; pregnancy is a risk factor.

I have had VERY painful gas (like I was being cut by a knife) and horribly painful heartburn while pregnant, but it has never resulted in vomiting. 
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 8:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2010