what simple things do you do to make your baby smile/laugh?

I was just curious what everyone does to make there babies laugh or smile? today i was chewing my gum and my daughter was so interegued with it i started smacking my gum faster and smiling really big while doing it. she was laughing up a storm. the other day all i had to do was giggle and she was laughing for hours.and just a few mins ago she was watching her daddy tickle her brother and just watching and seeing him laugh it made her laugh. oh the funny things our kids do.

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Making weird silly noises usually has him laughing. He also thinks its hilarious when anybody sneezes lol. And he cracks up when I blow bubbles with my gum.
    Anonymous

• other things i do is blow her kisses and it makes her smile from ear to ear.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Gosh, when my daughter was an infant, I would do just about ANYTHING to make her laugh! Whatever worked! She loves when I dance around like a nut, while I'm cooking dinner!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• My son LOVES humpty dumpty, because we both "fall". Whenever I want him to smile, I start the poem, and he recognizes it and anticipates the "fall." He giggles hysterically. He's also a total boy, and loves farting noises, grunts, and really any other bodily function noises. He likes wacky facial expressions, and of course, the all time-favorite, peek-a-boo!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 1:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• oh ya my dd loves it when i blow bubbles with my gum. she gets really excited when i do it and then when i have troubles getting my bum to cooperate she gets upset when i dont blow them fast enough. its so cute and she loves peek a boo as well. my ds never liked peek a boo
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2010