Bed rail suggestions?

My son has basically put himself in a toddler bed, or rather a matress on the floor. So we're going to buy a bed rail to put on the big bed in our spare room and make that his room and his bed. Anyone have suggestions on a good bed rail that I can put on a wood-framed bed? I need something that isn't too expensive, but is obviously safe :). And I'm not sure if it matters, but this would be going on a queen sized bed. Thanks so much ladies!

MamaPyratekk

Asked by MamaPyratekk at 7:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There's a lot of options out there... but if you're wanting to put it on a queen sized bed Regalo makes an extra long bed rail for kids that you can buy at Target.com for $30 and it's 56 inches long! It's the longest one I've found by far for those little guys who like to toss and turn!
    BeckNAiden

Answer by BeckNAiden at 7:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I use the Regalo ones that are listed in the answer above. It fits on my king size nicely (we co sleep some) It is a but difficult to put just trying to move the big heavy mattress while keep the straps all in place etc - but well worth it and very easy to raise and lower the rails once it is installed.
    LovingLife226

Answer by LovingLife226 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2008