What else can cause nausea besides pregnancy and stomach virus?

I have been nauseas (sp) for 3 days on and off. What could be causing it?

mykidsmommy

Asked by mykidsmommy at 9:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Health

• a lot of things. Stress can manifest with physical symptoms like nausea. Sometimes ulcers (at least for me, thats how I can tell I've got one) umm...pms sometimes, maybe theres something you eat or drink everyday that has gone bad and you just haven't realized it yet. Being too hot can make you nauseas. Theres like a zillion things!!
    knfisch

Answer by knfisch at 10:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• the heat can make you sick to your stomach..or eating foods that you are not used to.
    froghopper

Answer by froghopper at 10:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• It could be your gallbladder. That's how I felt when mine first started getting bad. If it is your gallbladder, certain things you eat can trigger the sickness. Pay attention to what you eat before the nausea kicks in.
    itsmylife83

Answer by itsmylife83 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• stress, my mom had it but was sick on top of it. ear infection. I was so sick to my stomach the other night for no reason at all and I felt light headed, then I woke up fine the next day... hope you feel better.....love ya....
    shannrae

Answer by shannrae at 11:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Well, are you due for your period? If you are and you're late, maybe you are pregnant!!! If your not preggo, then I hope you feel better! Keep us updated to how you are feeling.
    crazy4theLord

Answer by crazy4theLord at 11:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Supplements can cause upset stomach. Juice Plus a whole food nutraceutical is very helpful for your immune system and body.
    Check out my website at www.Eileen4JP.com and my email is eileen4jp@prodigy.net
    EileenMarie

Answer by EileenMarie at 1:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• The heat does it to me every year from getting dehydrated. Blah.. it's a horrid feeling.. hope you start feeling better soon.
    LuvnMyLittleMen

Answer by LuvnMyLittleMen at 1:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Diabetes??? That is how we found out I was.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Stress is likely it! You've been very stressed this week. Have a margarita and feel better!
    kyraandtylersmo

Answer by kyraandtylersmo at 5:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Stress , just as everyone else has stated . I was nauseas for 6 months, and had biopsies and finally was tested for gluten allergy. Since cutting it out of my diet the nausea has subsided.
    Supermom253

Answer by Supermom253 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2008