family member does drugs and drives kids around.

She does abuses prescription meds and she has two wonderful boys. A few weeks ago she got a DUI and had one of her sons in the car. I'm worried about her and I want to call someone that can help her. Her mom stays with them and she is horrible. She beats the kids and yells at them. I'm just afraid that if I call, they will know that it was me and I have the type of family that will do everything to get revenge, including telling lies and maybe even making stuff up to child protective services to try and get my son taken away from me.
What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, if the DUI with the kid in the car didn't get her, I don't know what is. I think I may have to say this story isn't so true due to that fact. If you get a DUI with a child in the car Hon, you are automatically investigated by DCFS. Sorry...
    Anonymous

• It is true. I don't know why they haven't investigated.
    Anonymous

• CALL THE C.P.S AND TELL THEM ! IF ONE OF THOSE KIDS DIE AND U DIDNT CALL U COULD GET INTRUBLE FOR NOT CALL , SO IF I WHERE U CALL THEM AND THEY WANT TELL THEM U CALLED ! !
    Anonymous

• You can request to remain anonymous when you report. If you are that concerned about those kids, and you know for a fact that she abuses them, you should report it to CPS. The family does not have to know who reported them if you have requested anonymity.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• If you know they are being abused and don't call you are just as guilty as the abusers are!!!! Call like right now...NO JOKE DO IT NOW!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• you can pm me the info and i'll call! im dead serious...
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Bestmommyeber Great idea in fact OP you can PM it to me and I will call also. More calls more hope for those poor kids!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2010