Would I be rude?

I absolutely love my fiance's family but one of his sisters and I don't get along very well. She & her husband are very rude to my fiance and I (his other brothers and sisters don't care much for her either) and I really would rather not have her on my baby shower guest list. Would I be rude not to invite her or should I go ahead and send her an invitation & just hope she may already have plans? I just don't want to feel awkward at my own baby shower if she is there!

tiffanyjt22

Asked by tiffanyjt22 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• its YOUR shower.if i didnt like someone i wouldnt invite them eiether.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 2:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Unfortunately, yes, you should invite her.
    Anonymous

• yes you should invite her, but if I were you I would send it out 4 days before, so she gets very little notice.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I agree you should not have to feel uncomfortable or annoyed with someone that you normally don't get along with anyway... at your own baby shower. No, I don't think it would be rude not to invite her.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• It is up to you not to invite her but maybe you should get some one in his famly to help you whit this they might know how she will take this in the end but im a rude persen and if i dont like you you are not coming to my baby shower
    littlemomy

Answer by littlemomy at 2:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I wouldnt. My sil and me do not get along at all, she is not invited to my baby shower. its your day, all about you and your family with your df not her.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Yes you should. I dislike MY uncle and his wife but they were invited to mine and my DDs birthday parties(she is 2 1/2) they did not come to any of them so just hope and pray that she doesn't come but yes invite her!!!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• the rest of the moms said it well its your shower invite who you want
    mom1T2Ldh

Answer by mom1T2Ldh at 10:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I dont know. This one is tough. I think if you don't invite her, you may be giving her the message you have been wanting to. Are you prepared to do that? Are you prepared for that to be the end of your relationship with her? I am thinking that is a gesture that could do it. It is your shower, just make sure you won't regret anything. Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2010