does anyone know of a home remedi to get rid of rolly pollys they are invading our house.

we have a million rolly polllies out side in the grass they make thier way into the house..ugg there is just something about a bug crawling around my house...doses anyone know of anything i can put down to make them go away...

MELISSA0318

Asked by MELISSA0318 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• ROFL!!!!!!!! I've never heard of a rollie pollie invasion before! But dead bugs outside tend to attract more bugs, so whatever you do.. try not to kill them... try to find something to make them not want to go there... I know sunlight works? maybe cut down some trees lol..
    Anonymous

• Try cinnamon oil. I'm not 100% sure it will work for rolly pollys but it works for ants.
    just make sure that you dilute it and that any small children you have don't get it on their face or or hands. It's not poisonous or anything. But it burns!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• i know i never thought i could see so many rolly pollies...lol....what is cinnamon oil how do i make it?
    MELISSA0318

Answer by MELISSA0318 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• you can find cinnamon oil in your local health food store. it's an Essential Oil. just buy a little bottle of it (remember, it IS an oil so it won't take much) pour the whole thing into a spray bottle and then fill the rest of the spray bottle with water. Walk around the house and spray all the areas. If it works, it might kill some of them, but mostly they will just want to stay away!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Do you have some 3 yr old nephews? lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• What's a "rolly polly"? Do you know its proper name? If I knew its proper name, I could probably tell you how to get them to go away.
    Anonymous

• i have no idea what the real name is i was always told rolly pollies...dudu bugs lol...i googled rollie pollies and found them..but no info on how to get rid of them
    MELISSA0318

Answer by MELISSA0318 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• okay the real name is sow bugs???i still dont know how to get them out of here !
    MELISSA0318

Answer by MELISSA0318 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2010