would you stay with your husband if he cheated?

Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HELL NO KICK HIS ASS AND HERS AND THEN THROUGH HIS SHIT OUT ! !
    Anonymous

• Nope. If he cheated on me, I'd lose faith in him and our relationship. I'd be crushed beyond anything and the pieces could not be put back together ever. If he cheated on me... I prolly would never be in another relationship again. When we got together it took a lot for me to start to trust him. If he broke that trust, I'd be devastated.
    Anonymous

• Yes i would.
    Because everyone makes mistakes. I know that he is willing to do anything it takes to keep me. Which means that we would go to marriage therapy and sex therapy and anything else. He is a wonderful man and i believe 100% that he would NEVER cheat on me. But, if his judgment was seriously impaired by brain damage or something ya just never know what might happen.

But i have faith that we would be able to work it out.

Now, if this was a habit or a continuous affair ...i don't know. I would like to believe that i would still try to work things out but honestly, i'm not sure if i'd be able to move past that.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I stayed with him after the first time. Men are not monogamous creatures so it's not surprising when they stray but once it became a habit with my now x, I left.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• One night stand, I would probably try to work it out for the kids, if it was an  affair /relationship then no!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 2:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• helllllllllllllz no!!!!!!!! i derserve better than that!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• NOPE. No trust - no marriage.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 2:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• It depends, did he love this other woman or have a long relationship with her? If so than no. If it was a stupid one night thing then I would attempt to work it out. I would also have to take into consideration why he felt the need to go to another woman. Were we having a lot of problems? He wouldn't be going somewhere else if he was happy at home and that means I had a part in it and that's what we'd have to work out.
    Anonymous

• It's hard. You would want to stay together for the kids. But you would also want to be a role model. Would you want your kids to stay with someone that cheated on them? Or would you want them to think that it's okay to cheat. If you think you can make it past it, then yes. If not, no.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• NO, I wouldn't be with someone I couldn't trust. I wouldn't want nothing to do with him, He would see our children but I wouldn't want to be near him.
    Anonymous