Do you think i'm crazy?

I think i'm crazy because I'm a mom 4 kids of my own and i have a step son and a step daughter and i'm only 34yrs old. My now husband had 2 kids of his previous marrige and we had 4 together. The part that makes intersting is my 2 step kids are in the ages of 18 and 15. As you may know they were are already big when i got to know them. Most of times i don't know what to say or what i got myself into. Have any of you thought you were crazy for that same reason.

vero0108

Asked by vero0108 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have 4 and i am 25!! no step kids tho, we have been together since high school!! My dad had 3, my mom had 2 and they had 4 together!! They made it work, they are still together over 26 yrs later!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 2:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• GIRL I WENT CRAZY WITH JUST 2 KIDS WITH MY HUSBAND THAT IM BEEN MARRIED TO FOR 16 YEARS KNOW ! ! L.O.L ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 2:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• As long as you can give them all attention and love and not get overwhelmed then all will be well. I had three of my own and moved in with a guy years ago with four. We did very well together as a family until some lady showed up at our house one day claiming to be his wife. That was the end of that great situation. I knew it had to be too good to be true, that we could be a happy family forever.
    Anonymous

• YOu'd only be crazy if you were thinking about having another one! No, you're not crazy. But you might be before 45! Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2010