I know I already asked this but I added something...please help.

I know I already asked this...but I wanted to add something at the end...I've been on birth control (yaz) for a couple of months now, and since I started, my period had been regular..get it the same time every month, I always know when I'm gunna get it. I'm not supposed to have my period until May 5th. So like a week and a half from now. Today I started lightly bleeding...like spotting almost. Why do you think I'm bleeding early? I haven't had sex in a couple days, so I know it can't be from that...any ideas? This couldn't mean I'm pregnant, could it? With my first child...I got my period every two weeks for like a month or two...so do you think this could mean I'm pregnant? (I am not TTC, just wondering if this could be a sign of pregnancy?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Health

• Updated health studies and comparisons to not taking the pill, ANY pill for birth control is never ever going to cause you unnecessary health risks, if you are concerned that pills are at all any way shape or form giving you more frustration and problems go off of it, and when you do, just know that it isn't controlling you anymore. You are controlling your own body.
    Yaz and other newer popular birth controls are just money makers, and if they are covered by planned parenthood, they are free, but no way would I think of taking some pill to mess up my already challenged body.
    Anonymous

• Any form of BC can mess up the body. Sometimes it takes months to adjust to it. I canty take depo, UITs or high estrogen pills. My suggestion-get on a low estrogen pill. Its less hormones but same method of prevention.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 5:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2010