Can you feel when get pregnant?

Don't laugh at me...lol but this morning I feel like I got pregnant! And I checked an ovulation calender online and today I am ovulating... Not trying to get pregnant though not sure if I want another right now

missvicky

Asked by missvicky at 2:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't feel it.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I could tell afterwards if I was preggers before my missed period but not like right after.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I think I started having symptoms right away, but wasn't thinking about being pregnant. Honestly, nothing is impossible.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Hello, Is hard to tell when you are pregnant, i never knew until i went to the dr. If you are congrats.
    vero0108

Answer by vero0108 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• When I was trying to get pregnant every month I thought I felt pregnant. I think your mind wants to believe it so much that you can easily convince yourself that you are. But anything is possible.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I think it's the same kind of intuiton as women who just KNOW what gender the baby is without being told. I say it's very possible but I have never met anyone who knew the same day.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I just found out I was pregnant, 5 weeks ago. I KNEW I was in February 18, Made my ob/gyn give me a preg test but the test came back neg! Then I took one in March and it was positive!
    trinrisa

Answer by trinrisa at 4:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• No I don't thinkyou canfeel WHEN you get pregnant, butI knew that I with this child before the test told me so. I knew in Jan. I had a late period that month and I had a neg test in Feb, but I missed my period and by March it read postitive.
    trinrisa

Answer by trinrisa at 4:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010