How do you feel about what is happening in Mississipi and surounding areas?

Oh my God, It was very frighten what happen yesterday morning yazoon, MD and Mississipi. I am really concern for the people up there and for their pets. We never think of what can happen in a second. Life is very precious and we need to think more about what we can do to help each other in voice of need. so ladies feel free to tell me your concerns.

vero0108

Asked by vero0108 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's to bad but it happens all the time in Tornado alley. It's just like Florida, TX and other coastal states that have to worry about Hurricanes every year. California has to worry about fires and earthquakes (and democrats) but there is not much you can do about it.
    It's terrible that people died. I'm not sure why, though. Were they just in the wrong place at teh wrong time? Did they not have a shelter or a warning system? It might have been prevented, then again it may not have mattered.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• what happened??
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• What happened, I don't watch the news much, can you fill me in?
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 3:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Two or three tornados hit the area killing about 10 people till now and it destroyed everything in its path.
    vero0108

Answer by vero0108 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• It happens basically every year, The wrath of Mother Nature.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2010