Has anyone gotten an online highschool diploma??

I've passed all sections of my GED except the math...twice. I've studied...I've been to classes blah blah blah. I am just RETARDED in math and I can't seem to ever pass it. I want to know if anyones gotten their diploma online and actualy USED it to get a job. I am not looking to get into colleges I just want to be able to use it for employment if need be. Anyone? If you have what program did you use? I was thinking about Penn Foster.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't, but that does sound interesting. What challenges do you have with math? I use to suck big time with math until had to help my kids learn it. I discovered that I was missing some basics that I didn't get in school so It made all math harder. I retaught myself and now it's easy. I no longer use a calculator in the store or for figuring tax or tips.

Now writing? forget it, I suck. Can't write a decent paragraph if my life depended on it.

Anyway, hope someone can answer your questions and good luck. :-)
    Anonymous

• i havent tried using it to get a job yet cuz i cant work..but i am using pennfoster...im gonna take another course....for a career diploma for medical billing cuz id like to get a job doing that so i can work at home...i have major back problems and thats why i havent used my diploma yet....but its a good homeschool i think...and hopefully when i get the career diploma ill be able to work again...we'll see....but if any place id recommend either pennfoster or rassmussen (s/c)
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• hey there yes. i was just like you i am no good  with math i tried and tried also but i just ended up getting it online i got mine from excel high school and im so happy. however i am now attending penn foster because im taking up a college course both (excel & penn foster) are great schools so so good luck......

mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 6:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2010