still a lil worried

Okay my doctors appointment was put off since medicaid is having issues with my paperwork.. so i was kind wanting to check since its been over a month since i was bleeding and the m/c scare so i took another HPT and it came out positive but the line isnt any darker but then i took this one near the end of the day. should i be worried if its not any darker? im still having all the symptoms and they seem to be getting worse at times. and im not bleeding anymore any ideas?

Luna_mommy

Asked by Luna_mommy at 3:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I"m so sorry that no one here has that crystal ball. It is completely normal to feel worried in the circumstances you are describing. You may have a perfectly healthy pregnancy. How are you feeling? Do you have any breast tenderness/ cramping? both of those would be signs of pregnancy . (cramping due to expansion of the uterus) If it was an ectopic pregnancy at this point, you would probably start complaining of pain by now. (I went back and read your previous question about going to the er.)
    There is absolutely nothing you can do right now, except take care of yourself the best you can. Eat healthy, foods with iron and folic acid and think positive thoughts. I hope you come back and post when you find out!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Go to the doctor anyway! Tell them medicaid is pending. Medicaid is retroactive 90 days for pregnancy, so they will cover any visits from before you were actually approved.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 5:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I will post when i find out... and Jen I did let them know that and they still wont see me until its active i am just fustrated at this point i actually find comfort in the nausia and leg cramps and breast hurting. but will let all know
    Luna_mommy

Answer by Luna_mommy at 6:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2010