I'm looking for the article in yesterdays post that said hispanics the new blacks. Dose anyone know were it is?

holyspirit482

Asked by holyspirit482 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Quit trying to start shit,there was never an article titled "Hispanic the new blacks"
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Newspaper article from: Atlanta ... www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-17485690_ITM
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 4:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• That is rediculous. This country is so diverse, why should race and ethnicity be a problem? The news is bias & I try to oversee it.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 5:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• What is this? Is this an attempt to have pitty on illegals in the country? If so I think NOT..the excuses for doing something illegal have to damn stop..and people wonder why our country is so effed up.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• you know some people open their mouths before they know the question. for mommy16love"s you need your mouth washed out with soap, for the other person with a smart remark ask before you talk. You don"t know why I wanted the article.
    holyspirit482

Answer by holyspirit482 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• *Cough cough* Noone cares I wait for the day someone washes my mouth with soap,and honestly what will that do anyway
    ?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2010