What is the American Dream to you?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• money
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• the American dream to me is working hard to leave the world a better place then i entered it, for the sake of the next generation.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Freedom of religion and speech. Equality for all things/people that don't hurt anyone, especially kids. Equal opportunity employment. To know that if I need a cup of sugar, my fellow American will share, and I will do the same. Helping each other out; to raise our kids the way we see fit, as long as it doesn't hurt them. Live and let live pretty much. Preserving the planet for future generations, etc.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Freedom of religion and speech.'

Exactly.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• The thing my great grandpa fought so hard for... Happiness. As long as my little baby(who is at my moms right now and I miss so much and shes been there less than 2 hours) is happy tham that is the best American dream ever!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Liberty and justice for all, which will never happen if conservatives get their way.

Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom FROM religion.

Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 4:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

YES..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness(for EVERYONE). Freedom of religion and speech.american flag ribbon

AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 4:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

Also, way less federal government. We need to keep checks and balances. Right now (and it has been pushing this way for awhile ) it's so far off kilter.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 4:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• To make enough money that I can live a good life and provide jobs for others who want to work on anime!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2010