What would you think??

I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and his mother has been dating a guy only five months older then me. He just texted me this morning to tell me that they broke up. Why would he feel the need to tell me?? We were more of associates, not really close friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Which "HE"? The bf texted you or the mom's bf?
    Anonymous

• Cause he wants you awkward
    Anonymous

• he wanted a reason to talk to you.
    Anonymous

• hmmm. I think you know the answer to this one...he likes you!
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 5:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• i think he just wanted to talk to you about it and possibly become friends since you both started off having something in common...breaking up with someone in the same family.

it happens...my BIL is going through a divorce now he's everybody's friend until they get back together then things will be different again
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• omg, r u saying he got rid of the mom and wanted the son's younger stuff? That's just nasty
    Anonymous

• I was actually thinking both things: 1) he wanted to hook up and 2) he was just needing to talk to someone he sort of knew that recently went through the same thing. And I guess it helps that I know how the mom is. But I do find it awkward because since I know how the mom is I know that if she finds out we have been talking ABOUT ANYTHING she will immediatly come to the conclusion that I broke up with her son for her man and her man broke up with her for me. So yeah.
    Anonymous