should I wake a sleeping baby?

My 3.5 month old daughter woke up at 7:15 this morning. she had a very busy day her grandfather came to see her, she went to church and than to a party. she had a short cat nap at around 11. Finally at around 2 she went down for a nap and she has been sleeping ever since. It is now 5:15 and I usally give her a bath at around 6:30 and she goes to bed around 7. Will this affect her sleep tonight? should I wake her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• wake her up, it probably will affect her sleep. It's best just to keep them on a schedule especially as young as they are because any little variance can disrupt what schedule you did have before! GL!
    Anonymous

• Wait until it is time for her bath sleep is just as nutritious as eating, let her sleep.

Answer by older at 5:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• In most case no. In you case I would. She is too young to have this affect her sleep...she needs what-12-16 hrs of sleep a day? Either way I wouldn't worry about it. Sounds like she had a busy day:)
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 5:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• You can let her sleep but she'll wake up in the middle of the night wanting to play
    Anonymous

• NEVER wake a sleeping baby. A baby needs their sleep! IF it does disrupt their sleep tonight it would be very minor... And it's healthier for them to sleep when they need it than it is for them to sleep when it's good for us...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• no
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• i would wake her up, she may be cranky...but..its better than having her be wide awake in the middle of the night
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't wake her.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I would keep her routine. she might be grumpy but she'll be back down at the normal time and hopefully it won't mess up her night too bad that she's slept longer than usual at nap time.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2010