kids with sensitive skin

any1 know a good bath soap for babies/toddlers that have sensitive skin. i dont mind paying a good buck if it works

mymommasgirl

Asked by mymommasgirl at 6:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Aveeno Oatmeal baby wash..It is unscented, my doctor recommended it for my daughter who has severe eczema and it has worked wonders. It is very gentle and the oatmeal soothes the skin. It is about $4 for a medium sized bottle, which is pricier than most but it is worth it!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 6:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• California Baby. Or none, just warm water and a little olive oil for the "crusties"

Answer by rkoloms at 6:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Arbonne Baby wash and baby lotion. Did wonders for my son who had super dry skin.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i used dove sensitive skin at the recommendation of my doctor when my oldest was a baby. we all still use it and haven't had any problems. we use cocoa butter for lotion and that's always treated her skin well too.
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 7:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2010