If you have had a miscarriage...How did you deal

aquagrl7781

Asked by aquagrl7781 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You cry a whole lot, especially if you were trying for a long time, or very happy about the pregnancy. You also cry because now your hormones are even more messed up. You try to talk to other people about your experience and their's (just like this). And eventually you wake up and feel better and carry on. And hopefully have a nice healthy child in the future. :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• i wanted to kill myself. i hated life. i hated everyone and everything! i suffered for many years untill i had my little girl in 2008. she is my everything. now i think i just was not ready then, but i am now and life is great. : )
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 11:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I cried alot I think all day long for about 3wks straight I was so happy about having another child it broke my heart I would have probably cried for a long time but around those 4wks I found out I was expecting again and now I have a healthy baby girl who will be 1yrs old next month just remember things happen for a reason and God dosent put anything in our path that we can't handle. I know it hurts and you can't stop thinking about the baby or pregnancy I dont know if u have children already but if you do just be thankful you still have them.
    Anonymous

• I dealt by realizing how precious life is and what an amazing gift my 2 year old daughter is. I don't know how I would have picked myself up without her. I blamed myself and questioned whether it happened because of something I did or didn't do. It was just so perfect, we decided to try for another baby, conceived the first try, I even felt great, then bam no heartbeat. A few months after the miscarriage DH & I decided we weren't ready for another baby or ready to risk a second miscarriage... turns out I was already pregnant again.

I was conceived immediately after my mother had a horrible miscarriage... if that baby had lived I wouldn't be here today. Same goes for the little girl growing inside me. I grieve for my lost baby but at the same time I can't help but be grateful for what I have and to appreciate life a little more because of it.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:56 AM on Apr. 26, 2010