Retrograde Ejaculation

Hello my name is Melanie and I'm new to cafe Mom. I'm 29 years old and have a 5 year old son Aiden. I went through a divorce and me and my fiancee are wanting a child of our own. The problem is that I have been recently diagnosed with PCOS, Menorrhagea, and An-Ovulation. Matt also has Male infertility problems as well he has had a double hernia operation with TURP and has retrograde ejaculation. I have not come across anyone who has been successful with conceiving with all these problems. Is there any one out there who has dealt with retrograde ejaculation? Any help will be most grateful!!! Thank you so much

Mermaid81

Asked by Mermaid81 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Welcome to CM! Hope you enjoy it. Sorry I can't answer your question, but I saw you didn't have any answers and wanted to just say "hi" and "welcome".
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• What is retrograde ejaculation?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2010