AAAHHH! Omg I don't feel like it. It's not you.

Ok let me start out by saying I love my hubby. Now that's outta the way let me get to my vent. He swears I don't wanna have sex because of him. It's not him I just don't feel like it. I'm about 18 wks preggs and just don't want to all the time. If he had his way it would be atleast once a day and most of the time twice. I do suck it up a lot of times and go with it but most of the time its once or twice a week three times at the most. He is just driving me crazy pouting about it. I mean this is as much as some couples have sex on a normal basis especially with two kids already. Am I the only one? I'm just hoping my sex drive will come back or his will die down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have to literally FORCE myself to do it. I can't handle this all...i'm the same way as you. It's not my hub but me. My libido is so low...I can't stand to even cuddle..lol
    Anonymous

• With both my pregnancies sex wasn't so appealing for the first 6 months. Having that said, at the 6 month mark I want it allll the time. lol

Many women don't want it as much when they are pregnant. It is normal. Hormones in your body are going crazy and that can cause a lack in sex drive.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 6:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• OP here I hope it comes back thanks for the hope @pp. I have to force myself most of the time too @ anon. I don't want him to be totally without just not every freaking day. I can't even stand to have my nipples touched now everything is so sensitive.

nautired

Answer by nautired at 6:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• The only thing that helped my husband understand that it wasn't him was actually find multiple sources online that said, "During pregnancy many women find their sex drive decreases from hormones, increased sensitivity and general discomfort with their bodies." and all the other great stuff that we have to go through. He sort of read it and said, "...Oh..."
    Anonymous

• Does he go with you to prenatal visits? Maybe your doctor can say something to him? Like, maybe you can give your doctor a heads up so that next time you go in, doc will casually say, "You know, at this point in pregnancy, a lot of women experience a decrease in sex drive. It's nothing to worry about, and it's not because there's anything wrong with the husband...."
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I am 19wks and I also have 2 children I can relate so much to you lol my hubby is the same way and it ticks me off because all of the pouting the begging,nagging and everything that comes with it lol and I try not to be mean by pushing him away because I am just not in the mood but he and I have learned that if he try's to help me get in the mood it works after awhile and we just take it slow and if I am not getting into it I will give him an option he may cum on me or nothing at all so most the time he cum's on me and than I dont have to worry about being in the mood and as soon as he's finished I take a shower or if I don't have time I clean my self with a towel with warm water I know they pefer sex but they also have to go with the flow.
    Anonymous