I am now in prelabor for a full SEVEN FREAKIN DAYS!!!

Seven days of non stop contractions 2-3 mins apart! My poor belly is like one big bruse its so sore. My cervix and body seem to be confused about the time i am going into full labor.
my doctor says after 35wks (which is tuesday!) they will allow me to go into labor and not attempt to stop it. We have been waiting for babys head to drop and im thinking it may have last night...

Iv got LOTS of pressure on my hips/pelvic bones And she way less active today. What do you think?
My other two children were induced At 35wks also so they never droped.
and as much as i want these contractions to end and for her to be here, im in FL and we are about to have a very serious stom tonight and im an hour from the hospital so i dont really want this to happen tonight lol mixed feelings.
But does it sound like maybe she did drop finally?!

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 6:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why were you induced with your other two at 35 weeks?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• oh i feel so sorry for you i went from one friday to the the next with contractions, because i was only a centimeter dialated. I hated it. they final broke my water that next friday they got sick of me coming to the hospital everynight
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• im in the same boat as you!!!! lol im 3cm and been in labor for a longgg time. id look in the mirror sideways at your belly look at the position. thats how i knowticed mine dropped. you would be able to see ur belly sitting real low. im 35 weeks 2 days and they arent stopping my ;labor but i feel like my cervix wont dilate anymore. lol i was induced with my first.. well good luck! hope this helped
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• i'm really sorry that sounds really tough! i hope that you can keep your baby in for a few more weeks though. it must have been pretty tough having your other babies so early so i hope you don't have to go through that again. sry can't say whether she's dropped or not but that can also happen well before birth. gl!
    Anonymous

• Sorry it's so rough, but usually the longer prelabor is, the more it opens things up so the shorter the rest of your labor will be. Hopefully after seven days of prelabor you will be nicely dilated. Can't tell you what will happen, only to hold out and not let them mess with you if they don't need to. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• My first was induced cause pre e. My second was cause again they couldnt stop my early contractions and my dd wasnt taking them well. This baby is not fazed by any of the contractions so they just gave me the steriods for her last week just to be safe. I just dont seem to carry fullterm... Which is why im choosing to close down the baby maker after this one :(
    but both my other two were just fine when they were born thank god, and i have complete faith in the nicu if needed.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 7:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2010