How often does??

How often does your baby move??
I am 24 weeks today and hardly ever feel my baby move. I felt him move a few days ago but havent felt much since.

armywifeproud

Asked by armywifeproud at 7:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Depends on the baby. My first I felt maybe once a day, currently I am pregnant with my second and I swear he never stops moving. If you do not feel the baby at all for many days, I would talk to your doctor.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 7:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Yep to the above. Also depends on the mama. Some women feel it more than others, skinny-minnie-mama's tend to feel it the most.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I wasn't feeling either of my two regularly at that point. Some days I'd feel them constantly, some days hardly at all. My second I would go days without feeling movement, and it turned out that she was just turned so her back was to my front and all her moving parts were facing inside where I couldn't feel them as much. As the baby grows, you'll feel it more often. But if at any point you get seriously concerned, go ahead and call your doctor; they should at least be able to get you in for a little reassurance, if nothing more than listening to the heartbeat on the Doppler device.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 7:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Thank you ladies! It helps to hear these things. I have an appt April 27th so I am going to wait til my then to go in. i pray everything is ok with my baby boy!
    armywifeproud

Answer by armywifeproud at 7:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Nothing is constant till around 27 weeks, then you will feel your baby all the time. My friend rarely felt her son move and the daddy never once felt the baby on the outside and he tried. Now my daughter, was a bundle of energy BEFORE she was even born and I felt her all the time at about 25 weeks on. She still is a ball of energy.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2010