tired of the games...

well me n my babys father have been broke up 4 2 months now n its bck n forth bad n good.... he doesnt want me tlkin to other guys but also tells me that hes not in love w/ me nemore... it makes no sense to me... He calls me ovr cuz he misses me but then 90% of the time starts some kind of fight. he found out i tlked to my ex 1 day n made it seem like it was soo bad like i cheated when he should know that hes the only 1 i wanna b w/ thats y i go thru so much bs for him... idk what to do nemore part of me feels like hes playin w/ me n the other feels like he says stuff like that to keep an unnecessary wall up... what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Cut your ties with him Girlfriend he is so seriously yanking on your chain. He doesn't want you but then doesn't want anyone else to want you either. He is being controlling and manpiulative to you I wouldn't allow that to happen anymore you are letting him do this to you and you can do better You deserve better. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• My x told me he did that back in the day bc he didn't want me but didn't anyone else having me either.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• My ex told me that he did the same thing to me because he didn't have the courage to tell me that "it's over" and did everything possible to make me say the words for him. Until you fully love, respect and establish your own boundaries, a man will always be as cruel towards you as long as allowed.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Are you serious? Honey get a backbone and some self respect -he is treating you like trash. You deserve better than that!!!! Stop going over there, you already know he doesn't love you, and that he is going to be insulting and pick a fight. So basically you are a booty call cause no-one else would shag him? Honestly ,is the sex with him so good that it's worth him treating you like this??? You do know what to do, kick him to the kerb and keep walking. your baby needs to see a strong mother with self respect and a high standard, not a Mom who lets herself be treated like a tramp. This guy should not ever EVER get in your pants again. And I promise - as soon as you stop giving that away, he will get very angry, nasty but don't give in -you are more than a vagina!!! Be strong for your baby and find a decent man who loves and respects you
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2010