need some ideas for a getaway for me and my dh

when we got married money was too tight to do anything but now we have enough money to go on a "honeymoon" we want to stay in the USA. passports are too expensive to use 1 time...help!! ive been to florida and ny for vacation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Find a nice bed and breakfast somewhere. They're relaxing and romantic and you can find them just about anywhere. My husband and I stayed at one in Darien, GA last year. We also stayed at one in Doris, CA after our wedding.
    Anonymous

• FL is my favorite. but i would also love to go to california. SC & NC are supposed to be nice. i know u said US, but the bahamas is great.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Just a heads up, SC is wonderful. I have the good luck to actually live here. :) Anywhere you go, from the mountains to the ocean, or Charleston, Hilton Head, or to Greenville or Columbia for the "city" feel, is wonderful!!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I think a pass port is SO worth it!! OMG,It's an investment in a once in a life time experience! My dh and I took our belated honeymoon to Paradise Island in the Bahamas. We stayed at Atlantis resort. It was so beautiful. We are thinking of a Mexcio trip sometime,Cancun.
    We did take a family vacation several years ago,to Destin,Flordia. We stayed in a condo on the beach. My dad brought his boat and we saw dolphins.The kids had fun on the sandbar,looking for hermit crabs and shells. I think having the boat just made the vacation. We used to have a condo in Hilton head SC. It used to be awsome there but there is way to many ppl going down there now,no really good places to eat(w/good service) just conjested. Anyway,I say the pass ports are way worth it, if this is your once in a lifetime honeymoon! Have fun!:)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2010