Today I'm going to bow down and give my thanks to the man who helped raise and take care of my children..

Thank you Sponge Bob Square Pants!

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 8:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hey for my tweenagers you also need to thank Ben 10 and Johnny Quest. he he he
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• LOL. Add Diego to that list for me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I thank Zelda
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• LOL - sadly homer and bart are influential in our home ( teens )
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I thank Zack and Cody and Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana)
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I can thank DJ Lance Rock and the cast of Yo Gabba Gabba. :D
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Spongebob was the distraction we used to conceive our second child, while our 4 year old watched TV in the other room.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Wow, I know everyone is just being funny, but I find it really tragic that cartoon characters are raising your children. Does anyone find that just a little bit wrong??
    Anonymous

Yes it is a joke. I find it really tragic when some people take some many things so seriously

hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 10:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• LOL anon:37 - no more tragic than the cartoon character movies which gave us our sex education in the '80's and '90's - "where did I come?" from was quite informative and a little confronting. You know what it is a joke, but I'm not sure a cartoon character is any worse than the totally unrealistic Family Ties, Cosby Show or Who's The Boss - My real life family is more like Roseanne with a bit of King of Queens, Raymond and Beavis and Butthead!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 26, 2010