i always write down what day i got my period so that i will know when my next period comes but this mouth i have no idea what day i should write down...

im kinda late on my periof this mouth, but last night i notcie i was spotting, it was pink blood, then i put on a liner and i havent seen no blood yet, this morning i was spotting again but still its not coming down, i know for a fact im getting my period my cramps are kicking in, but i dont know if i should write down that my period started yesturday or should i wait until i have red blood coming out.

( both time i saw the pink blood was because i was putting paper toilet in side my vagina ) im confused please help what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Health

• mine does this too & no thyroid problems...i also write down my flow on the calendar....just put like 1/2 an x or a "spotted" x for spotting you should hit full force in the morning
    Anonymous

• yep definatly sounds like signs of pregnancy to me
    Anonymous

• if it keeps up next month and you know for sure you're not pregnant, bring it up to your doctor... it happened to me before and they ran some test and found out i'm having thyroid problems... if you have thyroid problems it does affect your peroids
    Anonymous

• I would wait to see if it IS a period before I jot anything down. If it is, you should then put the first spotting day as start day. And if no period comes, you should see your dr.

Don't know how old you are, but I am nearing 40, and have seen a change in my periods. Not in how often they come, but in how strong/weak they are. It sometimes differ. I just take it as a sign of getting older. :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 9:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• It's all about consistency. Myself, if I have to use a pad or tampon, i circle the date in my book. It's simple and easy to remember. if I want to go further, I circle darker or write dark on those days, and lighter or write light on those. These can help when you go on sites like fertilityfriend :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I would mark it as a period bc there is blood that when you go and talk to your gyno you tell them this bc you never know this could be your period for the month and maybe later it will come down heavy so anytime you see a spot or a lot just marK it as your period. GL You could be perimenopausing.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 26, 2010