what was the first thing you noticed, and had you thinking???

if you couldve been pregnant or not? i was talking about this my best friend who has 5 kids and for all 5 she notice different things, and i was just wondering what did you all moms notice, and then had you thinking???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For me, it was the barfing. There was a lot of barfing.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• For me it was being constantly thirsty!! I had this with both of my pregnancies, and it was VERY early..like 2 weeks after conception. I just wanted to drink and drink and drink nothing but water, and I am not normally a big water drinker!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I got nauseous snorkeling. We go every week almost and I NEVER got nauseous doing it before, and the water was smooth as glass.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I was in the shower and my nipples felt larger and softer than usual. One of those totally random things that you think, "Am I making this up??" There was a lot going on at the time, so even though I though, "Pregnant?" I didn't really think too much about it. Then my digestion was crazy and I was feeling icky for like 3 weeks. I finally took a test when DH told me it was time to go to the doctor (I HATE going to doctors!).
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• spotting ONLY no period.
    Anonymous

• I have been pregnant 3 time and I had excessive saliva.
    Anonymous

• my boobs were sooo sore!!! I just felt kind of sore all over!
    Anonymous

• The throwing up. I really didn't think much of it for the first couple days (I never keep trac of my menstrual cycle so I didn't realize I was late) then all of a sudden one day at work the thought hit me so I went to the store, took a test, and got a positive.
    Anonymous

• For my first 3 it was constant vomiting, for this pregnancy it was sore breasts, the nausea came later.
    Anonymous

• Dude i have been pregnant four times and I swear to god I knew I was pregnant like a week after I conceived...it's just a feeling, like no other for me....But i think the earliest physical symptoms have always been hunger, fatigue and mood swings
    Craziirabbit

Answer by Craziirabbit at 10:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2010