Have you ever thought/felt you were pregnant right after the deed and been right? can you feel conception?

i mean i know that most will say no, i have been pregnant only 3 times (that i know of), with my first i was on bc pills and , but i felt pregnant, and i tested ab 2 weeks in and it was positive. so now i have mirena, and i know its supposed to stop pregnancy, but i had sex about 3 hours ago, and i just felt a sharp pain, like a pin sticking in my left lower side and i have never felt anything like that, except implantation (which i felt with my first and second). i immediately thought that i am pregnant! i never react that way, and something is telling me that i may be! this is my week for ovulation and i believe it was today and yesterday, bc i always have ov pains or are really horny at that time (just those 2 days only). i am just wondering if anyone has felt that and actually been pregnant. its just strange that i ovulated this week and had sex and a few hours later i feel all crampy and feel a sharp pain! am i crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• um most women dont know they are preg until 6 or 7 weeks and no u cant feel preg after you just conceive theres no baby yet just sperm and ur egg and they are so small you cant even see them let alone feel it,, yeah your crazy dont get mad for me saying your crazy you asked if you were carzy im just answering you/......
    Anonymous

• I didn't, but I don't think it's impossible. Take into account, though, that it may take a couple days for implantation.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• OP HERE - i googled it and there were a few blogs about it, how a woman felt a twinge, or cramps the day after sex, or soon after and they turned up pregnant, i just know its highly unlikely but it just felt different
    Anonymous

• Nope. I told DH when he didnt pull out that I bet him that I was going to get pregnant and sure enough both times we ended up with a baby.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• When we were trying for our son, there was one "time" that felt like that was IT. We did get pregnant that cycle, and who knows whether that was the one that did it. There's no way to know, really, because it takes time (about 24 hours) for his sperm to even get to your fallopian tubes, where fertilization happens, let alone implant a few days later, so I don't know how to explain it, but I do know what you mean.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2010